To provide services appropriate to objectives of the society, JSAEZ collects personal data required to identify individual members. Whenever personal data are collected, JSAEZ provides an explanation of the aims and uses of personal data collection to obtain consent from the member.Use of personal data
JSAEZ uses personal data only to the extent necessary, as explained upon data collection. Personal data are not provided to any third party without explicit permission of the provider of the personal data, except under special circumstances. JSAEZ can use or disclose collected personal data for other purposes as follows:
- 1.If required by law.
- 2.If the provider of personal data consents to their use or disclosure.
- 3.If it is necessary to entrust a part of or all personal data to perform the duties of JSAEZ (e.g., the provision of a member`s name and address to a carrier for package delivery).
JSAEZ aims to exert proper control over collected personal data for protection from leakage, damage, alteration, or loss. If personal data are disclosed by the provider, such disclosure is not under the control of JSAEZ.Disclosure and alteration of personal data
JSAEZ discloses personal data concerning the provider without time delay when the provider requests disclosure of these data. If it is requested to amend personal data about the provider, it will, in principle, be done immediately.Treatment in website
Please send any inquiries about the treatment of personal data via the inquiry form on our website. For urgent cases, please send inquiries to the following address.
- General Incorporated Association
- Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology
- c/o Japan Plant Protection Association
- 2-28-10, Nakazato, Kita-ku, Tokyo,
- 114-0015 Japan
- TEL: 03-5980-0281
- FAX: 03-5980-0282